20 December 2015

Beauty: Empties #4

It's been a while since I last shared an empties post. As I've mentioned before they're one of my favourite posts to write (and read) so I've decided to share another one. 
Empties #6
Imperial Leather Marshmallow Shower Cream is a product from Imperial Leather's recently released Sweet range. If you like sweet smelling bath products then this is definitely one to try, it smells lovely, There's not much else to say really except this product does exactly what it needs to do and it's very budget friendly - I believe a bottle can be picked up for less than £2 (although it can usually be found on offer too). I'm likely to repurchase this product in the future.

Whilst I was in America I purchased an Origins sample size kit which contained Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer, a product that has become one of my skincare staples. I've recently been using this product on a daily basis to help to hydrate and revitalize my skin. This product doesn't feel heavy on my skin and soaks in fairly quickly, which is perfect for me. As my sample size version is now empty I've now purchased the full size version. 

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm is a product I've had for a while (and is actually one of the first products I reviewed on my blog). I don't tend to use this product very much, which is probably why it's lasted me so long. When I do use this product I prefer to remove most of my make-up with a micellar water (Garnier's is my fave) and I use this product to do a second cleanse. It works well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or oily. I may repurchase this product at some point in the future but it's a little bit pricey for something I don't use a lot.

Blogger confession: I probably rely on dry shampoo way more than I actually should. My dry shampoo of choice is COLAB and when I saw that they'd released COLAB Extreme Volume Dry Shampoo I had to give it ago. I've tried two scents - 'Paris' which I wasn't all that keen on to be honest, and 'London' which I love the scent of. Despite preferring one scent to the other both versions worked equally as well and leave no visible residue. There is a small amount of difference between the standard version and the Extreme Volume version, in terms of the amount of volume given but in all honesty it isn't great amounts, so for now I've gone back to the original version.

What products have you used up recently? Would you repurchase them?
Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig