6 December 2015

Life: My 21st Birthday

This may not be the most interesting post for you to read, but it's one that I really want to share as I celebrated my 21st Birthday last weekend and I had such a wonderful day that I want to share some of that with you (and also give another massive thank you to everyone who made it so special). 

 To mark my milestone Birthday I'm aiming to do 21 things in my 21st year, although rather than trying to cram everything together I've given myself from June this year to June next year to try and complete my list (I know that some of that time frame is technically not my 21st year.. but we'll roll with it anyway).
My Birthday celebrations kicked off at the end of October with a spa day with one of my lovely friends. I'd never been for a spa day before and it was wonderful. I also had a girls night out in Leeds a couple of weeks ago which was fab (from what I remember anyway, lol).  During the week of my Birthday week I took some time off work so I could fit in all my Birthday plans. I went out for dinner with another of my lovely friends, had a girls day in York with my lovely Mum and then had a lovely relaxed day with my family on Sunday (which I was ready for at this point). 

During the week I also had a couple of lovely surprises from my family, I had flowers delivered to me at work (for the first time ever) and my Mum and Brother made me an amazing giant Birthday cupcake.


Please be aware that I've not written this post to show off in anyway. I've written it as a huge thank you to everyone who made my Birthday as special as it was, it was exactly what I hoped for. So to my friends and family, THANK YOU! 

Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig