9 December 2015

Review: Barry M 'Sparkling Ruby' Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint

I love all things sparkly at this time of the year and I have found THE perfect nail polish for the festive season in the form of Barry M's 'Sparkling Ruby' Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint.
Barry M 'Sparkling Ruby' Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint

'Sparkling Ruby' is a stunning vibrant red shade with some added Christmas shimmer and sparkle.  Being one of Barry M's Gelly Hi Shine formulas this nail polish is a little bit thicker than regular nail polish, however I still find it to be pretty easy to work with and it provides a lovely smooth application. 
The pigmentation of this product is really impressive, one coat of nail polish works well (I've only used one on the swatch above) although personally I prefer to add a second for a little extra sparkle and shine. Alone I've found that the nail polish lasts 2-3 days without chipping, although the wear time could always be extended by applying a top coat.

Barry M Sparkling Ruby Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint is definitely going to be my colour of choice for the festive season. This is a Limited Edition shade which I believe is exclusive to Superdrug. Barry M Sparkling Ruby Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint can be purchased here for £3.99.

Do you have a certain product you like to wear at this time of the year?
Thank you for reading,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig