8 November 2015

Review: Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick

Now I don't really like to review products that aren't easy to get hold of within the UK, however I am making an exception for the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick (which can be ordered from Sephora online). 
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Underage Red
The Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick range currently holds a wide range of shades, from nudes to reds to more daring shades. I decided to go for one of the cult favourites - 'Underage Red'. Firstly I know there has been some controversy about the name of this paticular shade in the media but I'm not going to be commenting on said issue, I just want to review the product.


'Underage Red' is described as being a 'matte fire engine red' which I think is the perfect way to describe the shade. I'm not usually the biggest fan of a matte lipstick but the Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick has a somewhat creamy texture so it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry like some other matte lipsticks I've tried. 

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Underage Red Swatch

The lipstick is very highly pigmented. On average I've found that I need to reapply after 3-4 hours, and touch up immediately after eating of drinking as despite being matte some colour does transfer pretty easily, which is probably the biggest downside to this product.

As with any red lipstick shade this can be a little bit tricky to apply, however if you're willing to invest some time in getting the application just right then the results are well worth it. 

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipsticks are available in a wide range of shades and can be purchased from Sephora for $21.00. As with all the products from the Kat Von D range, this product is cruelty free.

Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig