21 February 2016

Beauty: A Mini Feel Unique Haul

Recently I decided to make my first beauty splurge of 2016, by treating myself to a few new items from Feel Unique. I love having a nosey at what other people have been buying so I thought I'd do a little haul post to show you the things I treated myself to.
Feel Unique Haul 2016
NYX Cosmetics was recently added to Feel Unique and after hearing good things about the brand I finally gave in to the hype and I decided to pick up a couple of items to try for myself. I chose a NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade 'Copenhagen'. I've been looking for a new eyebrow palette for a little while and I really liked the look of the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Kit, which I picked up in the shade Dark Brown/Brown.

In the beauty world there's been a lot of hype surrounding the Limited Edition Urban Decay Gwen Stefani range, being a fan of both Urban Decay and Gwen Stefani I had to treat myself to something from the range. I decided to go with an Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipstick in the shade 'Spider Web', a stunning deep red shade which I can't wait to wear.
I don't usually wear lip liners with my lipstick, but seen as the shades I purchased were pretty dark I thought it might be an idea for me to give them a try. I didn't want to splurge on something that I may not end up liking so I chose two Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lipliner Pencils in the shades - 'Black Tulip' and 'Red Dynamite'. 

After being so impressed with the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner I received in my Glamour Party Beauty Box last year, I decided to make a repurchase. This is the only waterproof pencil I've tried which actually doesn't budge, I'd definitely recommend giving it a go. The shade I've previously used is 'Black Amethyst', however I ended up ordering the wrong shade, so this time I'm giving 'Stingray' a try.

The last thing I purchased was the Tanya Burr Hollywood Eye Palette. Although I don't really like to stray away from my Urban Decay Naked Palettes, I fell in love with the shades in this palette. With a trip to London coming up soon I felt this was much more travel friendly.

I hope you enjoyed having a nosey at the beauty treats I've purchased recently. Have you been buying anything new lately? Feel free to let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig