7 February 2016

January Favourites

Hi lovelies, I hope you're all well?

It's been a few months since I last did a monthly favourites post, mainly because I'd been sticking to using the same products. However, I did mix my beauty routine up a little bit in January as I tried some new beauty products and also made some welcome rediscoveries.

January favourites
I've noticed that as the weather has got colder my skin has become much drier than usual. To try and combat the effects of the Winter weather I've been attempting to get myself a proper exfoliating and moisturising routine going. As well as using a daily moisturiser I've also been using Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Face Mask a couple of times a week to give my skin some much needed hydration.

I'm not really a regular user of false tan (especially not in the Winter time) however I've really been enjoying using Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze, a gradual tanner which I have been using to both hydrate my skin and to give me a little bit more of a subtle sun kissed glow.

In my last beauty haul post of 2015 (A Collective Haul #2) I featured the Superdrug Hydrate & Shine Conditioning Masque with Coconut Water. Since purchasing this product I have used it a number of times, and I've been really happy with the results. After each use my hair has looked smoother and shinier, whilst also feeling much softer.

Another new product which I've been getting a lot of use from is theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer. On my skin this product can appear to be pretty dark (especially if I'm foundation-less), however I've only been using the smallest amount on an everyday basis. Of course if I was going to be wearing full make-up I'd use a little bit more, as I think that this matte bronzer would make a great contour colour.

If you're a regular reader then you may remember that I featured L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara in my latest wishlist post. Almost immediately after pressing publish on that post I hopped onto feelunique and ordered myself it. So far I'm really enjoying using this product, it gives my lashes just enough volume for my everyday look, without making them look at all clumpy.

I'd love to know what your January favourites were, please let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig