28 February 2016

February Favourites

Hi lovelies, I hope you're all well? As we're nearly at the end of the month I thought it would be the perfect time to show you some of the products I've been loving using throughout February.
February Favourites
My parents bought me a Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish set for Christmas and I finally started using it this month (I had some other products to use up first). Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish is a product which has a lot of hype surrounding it and so far I'm not disappointed, it removes my make-up effectively and leaves my skin feeling soft too. I just need to stop being lazy and use this product more often (*hides the make up wipes*).

I don't usually like to feature new products in my monthly favourites, unless I've had most of the month to try them, however I am making an exception for the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Copenhagen' which has pretty much been the only lip product I've used since I bought it. The shade is a stunning deep berry colour which I've found to reasonably easy to apply and wear (even on an everyday basis). I may put up a full review of this product at some point, let me know if that's something you'd like to read.

I've been getting a lot of use from the Hollywood Fashion Secrets Eye Make Up Corrector and Remover Cotton Buds (wow that was a mouthful!). These are such a great little make-up bag staple, you just snap one end of the bud and this releases the make up remover, which can then be used to fix any little make-up mistakes. I purchased these whilst I was in the USA but if anyone knows if/where we can purchase them in the UK I'd love to know.

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara did feature in my last monthly favourites post, but I'm still loving it just as much so I thought I'd feature it again. This is fast becoming my go-to mascara for an everyday make-up look as it gives my lashes volume and length without weighing them down or making them look at all clumpy.

Recently there's been a couple of occasions when I've been a little bit lazy when it comes to removing my make-up. Luckily the Witch Overnight Clearing Serum (which I received in my #LeedsXmasMeet goodie bag) has been really helping to clear up my skin. 

I'd love to know what your monthly favourites are too, feel free to let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig