8 February 2015

January Favourites

 Happy February lovelies. I was in two minds whether to do a January favourites post as most of the products I have been using throughout the month featured in my December favourites post (you can read that here) but there are a few exceptions:
January favourites
I was lucky enough to receive the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box giftset for Christmas, it contains sample sizes of some of Benefit's most popular boxes of powder - Dandelion,Bella Bamba,Sugarbomb,Coralista,Rockateur and Hoola. I've been using this set on a daily basis and I'm currently loving the Coralista and Sugarbomb blushes.

As I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately I decided to try the this works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (I purchased a trial size as part of a giftset in the Feel Unique sale) . I don't use this every night, but when I do I seem to have a much better nights sleep. 

The next product is is no way glamorous but for me it is an essential. The Wilkinson Sword Intuition Naturals Razor is a handy little tool to have - it's a razor which is surrounded by soap which lathers up,moisturises and makes shaving my legs much less hassle.

Another product which is more of an essential than a luxury is toothpaste. I've recently discovered the Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Black Toothpaste and it's pretty impressive. I won't say too much though as I may do a full review on it soon.

Another product I received for Christmas was the Makeup Revolution Romantic Smoked Eyeshadow Pallete, which has become part of my January everyday make-up routine. I've been applying a single colour all over my eyelids using the Real Techniques Essential Crease Brush. I have been using the shimmery shades more than the matte shades but that's purely down to my personal preference.

What are your January favourites?
Thankyou for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig