4 February 2015

Beauty: Rimmel By Kate 'Red Nose Red' Lipstick for Comic Relief

Comic Relief (or Red Nose Day) will take place this year on Friday 13th March. 
As an official partner of the fundraising event Rimmel London have given the Rimmel By Kate 'Shade 1' Lipstick a Red Nose Day inspired make-over. 

Rimmel By Kate 'Red Nose Red' Lipstick for Comic Relief

Despite being a Limited Edition product the quality has not been compromised. The formula,pigmentation and lasting power are excellent (as you'd expect from a Rimmel By Kate Lipstick). 

The lipstick itself is the a stunning deep red shade which I have been wearing daily since purchasing the lipstick. Here's a swatch I did on the back on my hand (I tried to do a swatch on my lips but I couldn't get it to look quite right,apologies):
Rimmel By Kate 'Red Nose Red' Lipstick for Comic Relief
The Rimmel By Kate 'Red Nose Red' Lipstick is available here for £5.49, but you don't need to feel guilty about buying yet another lipstick as £1.67 will go straight to Comic Relief to support the amazing work that the charity does.

Psst.. Rimmel are encouraging you to get involved in their #gettherednoselook campaign by uploading a selfie to your favourite Social Media platform showing them your 'Red Nose' inspired look. I'll be uploading my selfie to Instagram as soon as I get the chance to.

Will you be purchasing this Limited Edition lipstick to #gettherednoselook?
Thankyou for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig