22 February 2015

Review: Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Black Toothpaste

Now if you've ever read my blog before then you'll probably know that any product that 
claims to whiten teeth will appeal to me. 

Just before Christmas I started to see the Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Black Toothpaste appear on a number of blogs and I was instantly intrigued so decided to pick some up for myself.
Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Black Toothpaste
Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Black Toothpaste claims to help improve the whiteness of teeth without any harsh bleach or chemicals. In case you're not aware the toothpaste itself is black.. yes you did read that correctly..black toothpaste. This is due to the toothpaste containing Activated Charcoal which helps to eliminate bad bacteria and remove stains from the teeth (therefore making them appear whiter).

Once you've got your head around the idea of black toothpaste, it's a bloomin' good product. The toothpaste has a lovely minty taste which isn't too strong and overpowering but is just 
enough to leave your teeth feeling clean and your breath minty fresh. 

Now my teeth are already quite white, due to the sheer number of teeth whitening products I've used, but I can see a noticeable improvement in the brightness of my teeth since I have been using this product. 

I'm pretty impressed with this toothpaste so I'm glad I purchased a second tube whilst it was on offer (especially seen as somebody else in my household seems to be liking this toothpaste too..)

Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White Black Toothpaste retails for £4.99 and is available to purchase here (link).

Have you tried this toothpaste? What did you think?
Thankyou for reading,
natashaparisblog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© natashaparisblog

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig